Wednesday 26 October 2011

First French blog post!

Today is the 26th of October! Tomorrow by process of elimination is the 27th! Therefore i've been in France for a month tomorrow! 
Today I had so much planned! I was going to go to the post box in the village to send my letters, then to the next village along to get some bread all before my 2 o'clock rendez-vous with a teacher I work with. But alas, im sure she forgot about me! So I've been sat sorting out my trip to Rouen on Sunday to see my chum Susie! 
I get a flight at 10:50 and get to Paris at 12:20! Then its to get a train to Rouen from there. Im hoping it wont take too long as I really dont like trains. Saying that these French trains are samin spesh fellas! Thy are SO much nicer than the ones in the UK. The only down side to them is, if you dont know what train it is, they have no signs on the trains saying for instance 'Toulouse'. But that could just be in Toulouse, lets hope paris trains are a little more easier to understand!

I went upstairs before and there as a lizard on the floor in my room..... So I ran downstairs to get something to shooo it away, and now its gone. So I hope its gone somewhere not near me..

Anyway, for a first blog attempt, I shall find something else to tell you later!
Ciao Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment