Wednesday 16 November 2011

Its like home from home!

Now, where I live in Toulouse is a VERY small place. The town isnt really a town. Id call it 'a place with a tabac, a hairdressers, a TINY bar, a pizza place and an estate agents". Anyway, recently the tabac has changed hands! (Apparently the old geeza there wasn't very nice at all) so now a lady and a man run it. Ive been in once to get some credit and a postcard for my little susie. Anyway, I digress (as usual). I was sat with Diane and Steve the other night watching the news, and I heard a helicopter. Now thats not unusual for here as I live near an airport, so I hear airplanes often enough, so I thought nothing of it. The next day at work (yesterday (Tuesday) at Jules Ferry) the teachers were saying "did you hear about what happened at Brax last night?! And everyone said no? So then they explained that there were LOADS of police with guns etc and they had blocked off the centre (or as its knows to me the "place with a tabac, a hairdressers, a TINY bar, a pizza place and an estate agents").( I FORGOT THE PHARMACIE) So as soon as I got in, I said to Diane, have you heard what happened? And she said no whats gone on! But I didnt know.... neither did the teachers! Well today Diane had a hair appointment in the centre of Brax! And hairdressers seem to know EVERYTHING and this one told Diane what happened! Apparently the man who runs the tabac now was help up at gun point for the money in the till. They fired a shot, but didnt shoot at him or anything. They took the monkey and got off with it. Then the police came and surrounded the area with their guns and their helicop! It sounds like and episode of Road Wars! I hope theyve made a new series of road wars for when I return. I miss a good ep of road wars... im sad I know. So yes! Its like home from home! So if im home alone now, im going to lock the door! I dont want to be put up at gun pount for my possesions!

I suppose I could have made the story shorter by saying what had happened, but I like to tell a good story.
The end.
Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment