Monday 21 November 2011

Please leave your message after the tone.

Monday. A day I really do dis like. Not because its Monday and all its sterotypical-ness, but because I have to teach in a school I dont like. However, the train service from here to where my school is, often has a week or 2 of repairs. It started today. I arrived at the station at 12 o'clock. The next train was at 17h10. I finnish teaching at 4o'clock. I missed the bus. I was stranded. Now me being me, I panic. Not as much as I would usually. I rang Nathalie to tell her I couldnt get there. She said "ring the school directly and let them know". So, I did as I was told, and rang the school. It was busy, so I waited a min and rang again. I then listen to a "hello, its Fabienne here, please leave your message after the tone." So I did. I told her that I wouldnt be able to get to the school.

So instead of going to school today. I began to start my dissertation. When I say began, I looked in the ASOS sale for a dress for a party in December. And then I decided to tell the world of my day so far. So, nothing of the disssertation has been completed as of yet... or started for that matter. I have a proposal! So I just gotta move my bum and get into gear. I guess this is where I say ciao! And hope that the head of the school doesnt hate me even more than she does already... Anyway, no my fault.

Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment